Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


This Easter I bought a basket for Daniel and I and filled it with our favorite candy. For those of you who don't know, Reese's peanut butter eggs are the best candy in the world and if you haven't tried them, you should. But beware they are very addictive. On Easter morning I hid the basket and made Daniel search the apartment for it. It wasn't very hard to find and it took him about 1 minute to locate the stash of goodies. And I'm very proud of us, we have had pretty good self control and haven't pigged out on the candy yet. But I'm sure the day is coming! I also bought an Easter egg tree this year. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen! It has little orange and yellow baby chick eggs hanging from it. Hopefully you can get an idea from the picture. After church we invited another couple in our ward over for dinner and had a wonderful Easter dinner with them. It was a great first Easter together! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter celebrating our Savior's resurrection.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Cute easter tree! Enjoy the conference weekend!

D-n-E said...

All right, Rose. Where are some new posts? What's happening with you guys? We need info. :)