Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mom's Visit

My mom visited us over Labor Day weekend. We had a great time! The best part was shopping for maternity clothes. Now I actually have a few things I can fit in. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

D-n-E said...

Rose, you're halfway there! Woohoo! Don't you love it when you're mom comes and buys you new clothes? Especially maternity clothes because they get old so fast. Wait til the end when you have two pairs of pants and five shirts that you just keep rotating through. Man it's nice to get back into regular clothes it makes you feel so rich because suddenly you have so much to choose from in your closet. I like the picture of Daniel. Tell him good luck.

Emmi

Jenny said...

You look great! And I can't believe how long your hair is getting! Anyway, you look great. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl. Oh the suspense.

Maida said...

Oh yes--I LOVED it when I went home for a visit and my mom bought me maternity clothes!! Yay for generous moms! You look so cute!