Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in Miami

Daniel and I decided to take a trip down to Miami to visit his Nana for Thanksgiving. Plus, we thought it would be a great little vacation before the baby comes. We had a great time! The weather was perfect; it was in the high 70's the whole time we were there. We swam in the pool in Nana's retirement community, went to the beach, did some shopping, and visited with family. We saw Nana and her two sisters, Ruth and Lou, as well as Daniel's Aunt Sandy and Uncle Henry. It was a wonderful vacation!


This is Daniel in front of the peacocks that live in Nana's retirement community.

Here we are at South Beach.


Us and Nana

3 comments:

MACMAN said...

November and December is such a great time to come to Miami. Next time you come to South Florida, you need to try some of the attractions like Jungle Island or swimming with the dolphins in Miami, both are great things to do. I have done them both and they are so much fun !!
Nice blog.
God Bless,
John

Jenny said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! I'm glad you took the time to go do it!

The Collins said...

You are looking so cute! Sorry I missed your baby shower. I hated that I couldn't make it. Steve is out of town, so I didn't have any one to watch little miss Haley. Find me at Church on Sunday so I can give you your baby gift.