We are still waiting for Baby Scherer to arrive. My due date was 2 days ago, which I know is not that long, but I'm ready to see this baby! We went to Scalini's last night, which is a restaurant here in Atlanta that is famous for it's eggplant parmesian dish that is supposed to induce labor. So we went there last night and I ate the whole eggplant dish. So far it hasn't done anything, but we'll see. The waitress at the restaurant told us that if you have the baby within 48 hours of eating the eggplant parmesian they will give you a little pink or blue shirt for the baby and a 25$ gift certificate to eat there again. You also get to put your baby's picture on their wall. So if Baby Scherer will hurry it up, we could get a free meal! That would be awesome, but I'm trying my best to be patient and let the baby come when he/she is ready. Hopefully it will be soon!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't wait to hear about the arrival of the baby either. Good luck on the enduring to the end phase! I'll cross my fingers that the eggplant did the trick.
I'm so glad you posted this today. I was going to give you a call today to see how things were going, but I guess I got my answer here. I hope Baby Schere comes withing two days of the meal :)
Steve and I were just talking about you today, wondering if you had that baby yet. I can't wait! It is killing me not knowing what you are having. I guess we will all find out very soon!!
LOL...that is hilarious!! :)
My friend has done dance dance revolution to induce the birth of both her kids. You can always do long walks...or, um...the activity that got you here to begin with has been known to induce birth. Hopefully the eggplant will kick in:) We're praying for you guys!
Aw, I was wondering when that baby would get here! Thanks for the update! :)
Hang in there Rose! I can't wait to hear when you have your baby.
Post a Comment