Daniel and I met in Atlanta, GA in August of 2006. Not long after that, I developed the biggest crush on him! Daniel eventually got up the courage to ask me out and eight dates later he finally kissed me, which "officially" began our relationship. After 5 fun and exciting months of dating, Daniel proposed and I said "Yes!" We were married in the Atlanta, GA LDS temple.
9 comments:
He just looks so cute in that little blue and brown outfit!
He's just perfect, you guys. Isn't it amazing that he has all of his fingers and toes??? What a cutie!
Congratulations again and again!
Oh my goodness! He really is so adorable!
These are the sweetest pictures. He is so precious!
rose!!! how great that you have hime here! i am so excited for you guys!
Yay!!! congrats on the precious lil boy!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!
So cute! He looks like his mommy! Please give me more!!!!!!!
Love ya guys! Congrats.
Pictures that is...you probably shouldn't have another baby yet :)
Yay! Congratulations! He is beautiful! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I would love to help.
Such a cutie! I really need to see this little guy in person! :)
Post a Comment