Congrats on your little guy he is so precious!!! So our blog is private and I have no idea what your email is, so if you send me your email at erinbunderson@gmail.com then we'll add you to our blog so you can view it! isn't' it so much fun having a little baby!!!
so he's an absolute DOLL!!! what a cutie... and he doesn't look the typical "wormy"... haha..... must have some good family genes. congrats guys! glad all the scherers are healthy and happy! ps, i totally guessed it was a boy ;)
Daniel and I met in Atlanta, GA in August of 2006. Not long after that, I developed the biggest crush on him! Daniel eventually got up the courage to ask me out and eight dates later he finally kissed me, which "officially" began our relationship. After 5 fun and exciting months of dating, Daniel proposed and I said "Yes!" We were married in the Atlanta, GA LDS temple.
6 comments:
Congrats on your little guy he is so precious!!! So our blog is private and I have no idea what your email is, so if you send me your email at erinbunderson@gmail.com then we'll add you to our blog so you can view it!
isn't' it so much fun having a little baby!!!
He is so cute!! I love all the little grunty noises that babies make!!
Oh!! So cute!! I love the little newborn stage! He's a cutie!--I need to call you so we can chat!!
We miss you little Noah. We will come to see you soon, but in the meantime we will watch you on the blog. Grandmommy and Granddaddy
so he's an absolute DOLL!!! what a cutie... and he doesn't look the typical "wormy"... haha..... must have some good family genes. congrats guys! glad all the scherers are healthy and happy! ps, i totally guessed it was a boy ;)
Post a Comment