Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bath Time and Feet

Noah has found his feet! He even managed to put his toes in his mouth today. It's so gross but cute at the same time. While we were giving him a bath tonight, he decided to suck on his toes again. It was so funny that I had to take some pictures. This kid is quite a character.





6 comments:

Erin said...

soooOOOoooo cute! haha my little lady loves to suck her toes too! And she likes to shove them in her mouth as I'm feeding her rice cereal. eek

Sara said...

Haha! Nice placement of the bath toy to hide the family jewels!!! :)

Jess said...

I love this stage when they start getting there toes. So cute!

Katrina said...

It's so good to catch up with you! It will be so fun to watch Noah grow! My blog is heckerfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed the bath toy! :) Hilarious! I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

WOW!... I love this stage when they start getting there toes. So cut


___________________
Vince
Low and best rates on Payday Loans