Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So cute!

Noah wants to crawl so badly! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks and then falls on his stomach. He usually ends up moving backwards or trying to sit up from his side. He's so funny! Yesterday he made his way over to the coffee table and was using it to help him crawl around. He looked so cute so I had to take some pictures. This kid is growing up so fast!










5 comments:

Erin said...

oh he's keeps getting more handsome! and big! keep the pictures coming!!!!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, he's so so so cute. I hope to see him in August. I'll get back to you about that. I've been talking to my mom and we're in the process of figuring out our schedule while we're there.

Nikki said...

Whoa! He is so big! What a little cutie you have.

Britt Family said...

He has changed so much!! He is such a cutie! Love him and take plenty of pictures,because they do grow up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!.. These pictures really cute
He is a lovely boy..

___________________
Vince
Low and best rates on Payday Loans