Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Family and 6 month pics

Here are some recent pictures of our family and Noah. Noah was 6 months in these pictures. He is now 7 and 1/2 months old, so sorry for not posting these sooner. The pictures were taken by our friends Megan Metcalf and Megan Davidson. They did an awesome job! They are starting their own photography business and I would highly recommend them. I love how our pictures turned out!

3 comments:

Britt Family said...

Awesome pics!! Noah has grown so much! Y'all look great!

Lindy Salmon said...

You all look great--the Megan's did a good job!

Jenny said...

These all are so great. I guess it helps that you are all so good looking -- but really -- fantastic. I love the one of you guys standing in the water. Noah is really such a cute kid. I'll have to call sometime soon to hear how things are going. Love ya!