Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Green Beans -- Yuck!

Last week we fed Noah green beans for the first time. He didn't care for them. After I tasted them, I didn't care for them either. I'm all about giving him lots of vegetables, but these were pretty disgusting. Here are some pics of him with more beans on his face than in his mouth.


2 comments:

Britt Family said...

The baby food kind are NASTY. My kids never ate them either. I just would mush up real ones or put them in the food processor, then they would eat them.

Maida said...

Yeah--veggie babyfood is DISGUSTING!!! Abi would only ever eat sweet potatos from a jar. I think its because they don't add any salt or anything, so yeah, they're nasty!! I'd just practically puree some soft veggies by mashing them so much and adding a little flavor-- I mean, come on people--babies still have taste buds!!
Oh--and I LOVE the pictures!! Such a cute little family! I need to get some cute family shots too--wish I had your photographer! Miss you!