Noah and I made an unexpected trip to Mississippi last week. My grandfather passed away, which was a shock and sad but I have realized that it was just his time to go. In fact, he probably died at a good time. He didn't suffer, his mind was still intact, and he lived a good life. I got to see him a week before he passed away, and I am so grateful for that. I will miss him but I have found peace through my Savior and the plan of salvation.
While we were in MS, the craziest thing happened-- it snowed! And it actually stayed on the ground. Here are a few pics of Noah and his first experience with snow.



2 comments:
Rose, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's always sad when someone we love dies. It helps that we know more about the bigger picture and the Plan of Salvation, but it's still really hard to lose someone and we feel that void. I'm so glad you were able to see him before he passed. We'll talk soon. And, Noah is as cute as ever. He really really is adorable!
I feel so out of touch with you! I'm glad that you had a chance to see him before he passed away. The knowledge we have in the gospel is so comforting. And crazy snow!
Post a Comment