Friday, April 23, 2010

Pictures at Chastain Park

I just love Chastain Park! It's one of my favorite parks here in Atlanta. Well, Natalie and I went running there this morning and I saw some awesome spots for picture taking. So Daniel, Noah, and I went back there tonight to take some fun pics. Noah didn't really cooperate too well for the camera but we got some pretty good shots anyway. The flowers were so pretty!







4 comments:

Britt Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is just a cutie!! luv the pics.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it back to take pictures! They look awesome.

Sara said...

You know, I always plan on going to Chastain and then just never do, but I will for sure now. It's such a pretty area of Atlanta . . .

Also, cute family! :)

Nikki said...

He is SO big!! They grow up too fast!