Monday, August 30, 2010

18 Months

Noah turned 18 months old on August 2, and he is as cute as ever. He is running around and talking up a storm. He can even say a few 3 word sentences. He's making his speech therapist mommy proud! Noah is also starting to yell or have a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants, which I don't enjoy. But we're learning how to deal with this together, and I'm sure we'll figure it out. He is still the joy of my life and makes Daniel and I so happy to be his parents. Here are a few pictures we took yesterday in the back yard.







7 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie!!! I LOVE his blonde hair! :)

Maida said...

He's getting so grown up! Such a cute kid! Hope things are going good for you guys--we'll have to catch up sometime...we're moving again next week--to salt lake of all places!--really unexpected but good.

Lindy Salmon said...

A post! Yippee! We miss you guys.

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! He is so so so cute. He looks like a little Rose...boy though. He's so cute. I keep meaning to call you up...I'll do that soon.:) Hope htings are going well in Mississippi!

Cidne said...

He's so cute! Hope you're doing well.

Nikki said...

I'm so excited for new pictures!! What a cutie!! We need to talk...I want to hear about the new job!

Rose and Daniel said...

Has anyone noticed that there are no words on my posts anymore? Blogger won't show the words I type for new posts and it's taken off all the words from my old posts. Please help! Does anyone know how to fix this?