Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring is here!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything on our blog. I'm sorry! We still don't have internet at our house so it makes it difficult to keep everyone up to date. We are excited that spring is finally here! We've enjoyed beautiful weather lately and have had lots of fun playing outside again. Below are some random pictures from the last two months. I hope you enjoy them.





As you can see, Noah is a silly little boy. He brings so much joy to Daniel and I. He is looking forward to the birth of a little sister in August! Yep, we're going to have a baby! Sorry it's taken to long to post this info. We're super excited to welcome a little girl into our family. I'll post a pregnancy pic soon. Until then, enjoy the wonderful weather and the joys of family.

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness what a handsome little man!!! I'm so excited for baby girl to get here. You have such a cute family :)

Cecilia said...

Congratulations on the new baby girl! Noah is so cute!

Sara said...

Oh, man -- that last picture is hilarious! I love it!!!

Congratulations on a new baby, too! I'm so happy for you! Gosh, I need to call you soon!

Britt Family said...

CONGRATS!!! So excited for y'all!

Jenny said...

I'll get those clothes sent to you fairly soon. It's taking longer than I thought it would because I'm trying to get a better box for it all. And I'm not sure if I should do flat rate in a few boxes, or one big box that is SLOW shipping. I'll probably go with that. You'll need to rewash and iron these babies most likely;) Love you.

Krista said...

Yeah! So exciting! What great news. Noah is so fun. Thanks for the update!

The Crolleys said...

I just love Noah's cheesy grin in the bathtub :) And congratulations on expecting a girl! That's so exciting! I need to sit down and call you one of these days cuz I miss you !