I just love this dress that Sophie wore to church today. So I had to have a photo shoot. Noah looked pretty handsome too, so when he wakes up from his nap, I'll try and get some pics of him. I think I have such cute kids!
Daniel and I met in Atlanta, GA in August of 2006. Not long after that, I developed the biggest crush on him! Daniel eventually got up the courage to ask me out and eight dates later he finally kissed me, which "officially" began our relationship. After 5 fun and exciting months of dating, Daniel proposed and I said "Yes!" We were married in the Atlanta, GA LDS temple.
4 comments:
Oh my how cute!!!!!She has changed much! The kids and I are going to try to come down this weekend to Sues. Maybe we can get the babies together!
So cute! DOn't you love dressing her up? :) She is getting so big!--hope you're doing well!!
Paul saw the first picture of Sohpie and said, "Daniel!" He thinks she looks just like him. I can see a lot of both of you in her. Miss you guys!
She is so beautiful! I want to meet her so bad! Love the dress :)
Post a Comment