Well, many of you will be surprised to hear that we have moved to Amarillo, TX. It was a very quick decision, but we are here in the 3rd windiest city in the nation (didn't know that before we moved). Daniel is working as an assoicate for a chiropractor here. He was tired of the stress of owning your own business so decided to work for someone else for a while. So far we like it here. The ward is great with lots of kids Noah's age. He has made friends with several of the little boys here, which has been a huge blessing. We already feel like a part of the ward family and that helps when you're so far away from your own family. So stay tuned for more info. on the next chapter of the Scherer family's life!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea! I'm glad you like it.
I need to call you and get some updates!! Glad to hear you're liking it.
Wait a minute...did I even know this? Maybe I did, but it sure didn't register until I just saw it on your blog! How are things going in Texas?? Hope they're well!!! Cute family pictures!
Post a Comment