Thursday, June 7, 2012
Sophie's 9 month pics
Sophie is 9 months old! She is such a cute and fun little girl. She has a smile for everyone she meets, and everywhere we go people always comment on how adorable she is. I have to agree! She is finally crawling the right way (no more army crawling) and sitting up. She still doesn't have any teeth and has gone on a food strike lately. I'm at my wits end trying to find something this girl will eat. She has said, "ma ma" a few times and said, "ba" for ball today. She can wave and almost clap, and she pulls up on anything she can find. She also sucks her thumb. She sucks her left thumb and rubs her ear with her right hand when she's tired (which you can see below). One thing I love about Sophie is that she is a dancer. She has an elephant toy that plays music and every time she turns it on she starts to dance. Sometimes she dances even when there is no music. She is such a happy girl, and she makes me and everyone around her happy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Haha! Reminds me of Prince John in "Robin Hood." http://www.fanpop.com/spots/walt-disneys-robin-hood/images/984992/title/prince-john-wallpaper-wallpaper
(Hey, when summer school is out, I think I'm gonna try to drive up to see you!)
Post a Comment