O.K. this picture is a little old because today marks the day of my 12th week of pregnancy! Yes folks I am pregnant! Daniel and I are so excited. The baby is due on January 29. I'm very excited to have the first trimester over and looking forward to the "golden trimester." My nausea is almost gone, which is wonderful, and I'm excited to buy cute maternity clothes. Everything is going smoothly so far and we're excited for the adventure ahead.

5 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! I'm so very happy for you, and can't wait for you to be parents. Looking forward to hearing how things progress. Enjoy the ride!
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! I'm still excited for you guys if you can't tell. And, thanks for finally updating your blog missy. Can't wait to hear more...and see pictures of a growing tummy.
WAHOOO!!! Congrats! That's so exciting Rose! Are you going to find out what you're having? I think I told you we are having a girl in October right? I'm just leaving the golden trimester and headed for the dreaded large and in charge trimester....with August heat still upon us :) Congrats again...that is wonderful news :)
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for your family.
congrats Rose!! So exciting! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Post a Comment