After being chastised for not updating my blog and receiving requests for updates (Jenny), I promise to never wait this long again between postings. As I'm sure all of you know, my belly is getting bigger and bigger! I'm about ready to get this baby out! I don't sleep much anymore and I have this excruciating pain at the top of my belly when the baby decides to push out as hard as he/she can. That part is not fun at all! Other than that I'm doing pretty well. So here are some updated pictures of my basketball belly.
This is me at 36 weeks:
This is 37 weeks:
This is 38 weeks:
I'm pretty large, huh! My midwife told me this week that she thinks I'm having a 71/2 or 8 pound baby. I almost died when she said that! I only weighed 5 pounds something when I was born and Daniel was about 7 pounds so I was banking that our baby would be small. I guess we'll find out soon enough!
Monday, January 19, 2009
New Pregnancy Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to see you looking pregnant. You are really not that big . . . but I'm sure you feel like you are. In no time Boris will be here! Let us know how we can help. I'm very excited to hear all the details of a water birth!
Wow! look at your beautiful belly!
I know you are getting so excited to hold that baby! You look awesome!! Good Luck!
Wait... What, Boris? I thought you don't know? I'm sad and sorry I missed your shower, Rose. It was right after I got back from Germany and I was still way too loopy to remember anything on my calendar. Keep me posted. I still bet she'll be born on my birthday ;o)
Rose, it was so good talking to you the other day. Sorry -- look how bad I am. I guilt you into posting pictures and didn't even comment. Can I repent for that? Anyway. Can't wait to hear any news. I really hope you're in labor today and little Scherer comes along. Love you!
Post a Comment