Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two Years!

Yesterday Daniel and I celebrated our two year anniversary. It's crazy how fast time flies. So much has happened in the past two years. We moved to a new apartment twice, I conquered my biggest fear (childbirth), we had a beautiful little boy, I quit my job to be a stay-at-home mom, Daniel graduated with honors, Daniel conquered his biggest fear (opening his own practice), we got a minivan, Daniel sold his car, we accumulated a lot more stuff (mostly toys and baby stuff), we've made many new friends, and the list could go on. I think the best thing about these last two years is that Daniel and I have grown closer as we've had to experience new and challenging things. I think we're a great pair! I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone else. I love you sweetheart, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! Two years already?! Congratulations. And hey, you bought a minivan? What is it, and do you love it? I'll email you later today. Love ya Rose!

Sara said...

Congratulations! Wow! I can't believe it's been so long! It seems like only last year you were telling me how frustrated you were that Daniel hadn't kissed you yet! Ha!

Well, those days are long gone, huh? Yay! :)

Pray hard that it'll be my turn this year. ;)

Lili said...

Yay! Congratulations!
And I'm sorry I don't comment very often, but I'm glad you keep a blog so that I know how you're doing (and I get to see photos of that cute baby of yours!)

Maida said...

Congratulations!! I also think you are a great couple! So glad you found each other!!
Oh man-and congrats on the minivan..that's making a statement!

Nikki said...

Happy two years!! That's amazing. It seems like I was just there, racing down the freeway to make it to the wedding on time. I'm happy for you. You two ARE are great pair! Love you!