Monday, June 14, 2010

Mississippi Goodness


For those of you who don't know, we have officially moved to Mississippi. And these are the kinds of wonderful vegetables we're eating from my mom's garden! I just love fresh food straight from the garden. It tastes so much better than anything you can buy from the store. So this is what we're enjoying while we're living with my parents. I'll post later about the move and how we're doing here in Mississippi.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Ummm . . . See my e-mail I sent to you today . . .

I don't like this move at all -- fresh vegetables or not!

Lindy Salmon said...

We are jealous of the veggies--nice presentation in that basket too! We hope things are going well, how was the beach?

Cecilia said...

Wow! You guys left Georgia. I am sure your parents are loving having that grandbaby back. Congratulations on the move.

Anonymous said...

Ah...yummy! I love fresh veggies from a garden. Miss you and hope you are doing well.

Jenny said...

wha wha what? you're in mississippi now? I've had some chiropractic work just started up the other day due to my car accident. I thought of you and Daniel as I went to some guy I didn't know. Luckily, it's been good, but if I were in MS, I would so be at Daniel's door paying him instead!:)

Cidne said...

mmm Yum! Can't wait to hear more from you and see more pictures!! We miss you!

Britt Family said...

I bet your mom is loving having y'all there! We need to get together this summer! Hopefully we will see y'all around!