This is me at 24 and 25 weeks. I think I look bigger 

at 24 weeks than I do now. How is that possible?
Sunday, October 19, 2008
More belly pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me at 24 and 25 weeks. I think I look bigger 

at 24 weeks than I do now. How is that possible?
10 comments:
I think certain clothes make you look bigger or smaller that's how it was for my sister.
How's the house hunting going?
Kim
Very cute!! Love the baby belly!!!
You look really great pregnant. You definitely have the glow. I kinda miss my baby bump. It is a fun time for sure.
you are one hot baby mama
oh cute!! I am so excited for you!
Yay for the belly pictures! Oh and if you think you looked bigger before my guess would be the outfit. It's amazing how big or little an outfit can make you look, but you look great in both:)
so cute your belly is getting bigger!!! ps I so have that blue shirt your wearing in the first picture from target!! its it so comfy!!!!
You have a blog! How come I didn't know this? I miss the Scherers!
HOly cuteness batman!!! Rose - youare a beautiful pregnant lady!!! Awww, I'm so happy for you guys!!
I hope you don't mind that I blog-stalked you...Yall are great - we miss you!
hey thanks for the bday wish haha but my email is lisaforsyth42@gmail.com
Post a Comment